Friday 11 April 2014

Evaluation: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

For the filming of our title sequence we used my DSLR camera, to shoot all of the scenes we needed, we also used a tripod to keep it steady. We were planning on using the Steadicam; however it had already been booked. For the pictures in our title sequence we used Michael's DSLR as it would come out in a clearer photograph. We would of used Michael's DSLR for shooting our filming however it didn't seem to come with a record option. My camera also only had the option of automatic focus which made some of the filming tricky, so we had to be really careful when getting the shots we needed. 

For the editing of our film I used Final Cut Pro on the macs, which I have rarely used, this made the editing difficult for me to use at the start, but after time I began to learn more about the program and started finding shortcuts that would help my get the editing done quicker. Whilst I was editing the video, Michael and Jonathan worked on the Music using Logic Pro.   

No comments:

Post a Comment